I'm like so depressed now la. I thought things weren't that bad with the assurance of Mrs Liau. But apparently not, I have no idea why things have to blow up to the Exam Branch? So I gotta go for an interview about the dictionary at the Exam Branch on the coming Thursday and wait for the verdict. My fate and future lies in someone else's hands, not mine. This sucks alot. Just hope and pray that everything will turn out fine. I want this nightmare to end. Damn.
Feeling totally tired and restless for the past whole week. I don't know why but its getting hard to even have a good and hearty laugh. And it doesn't help when no one understands this damn knot in my heart. Sighhhhhh. So yeah, guess I'll just have to pray sincerely everyday. Okay bye.
Its all locked up in my heart,
All my troubles and worries.
The reason being, no one's interested in knowing more.
Sigh. If only...